Re: [Xen-users] Blank screen in EFI mode but XEN seems to work

I did so.

Self requote: "When booting from >> xen.efi << i get instantly a blank screen, but the XEN Hypervisor boots and i am able to SSH into it.
Also i am able to issue commands in "blind mode"."

I don't know what was the solution, but now it works.

I formated my boot-partition to start a fresh EFI-installation.
I installed GRUB-EFI and XEN.EFI and told the EFI-Firmware the positions.
After rebooting, and selecting the XEN-KERNEL via the EFI-Boot-Manger, XEN-Hypervisor-Kernel and Linux-Kernel booted and the screen went not blank.

Perfekt. Thanks.

Liebe GrÃÃe aus Freilassing,

Michael Rack
RSM Freilassing
--
RSM Freilassing                 Tel.: +49 8654 607110
Nocksteinstr. 13                Fax.: +49 8654 670438