[Xen-users] Cannot access to PV domU via VNC

Hello, I have to use graphical interface in PV domU so I tried to
connect to domU via VNC.

I'm currently using Xen Hypervisor 4.3.1. I installed Ubuntu Lucid
(10.04) PV domU with xen-create-image. I can use hvc0 console of domU
(with xl console command) but cannot connect to VNC console.

The following is my xen configuration for PV domU.

# Kernel + memory size
kernel = '/boot/vmlinuz-3.9.4+'
ramdisk = '/boot/initrd.img-3.9.4+'

vcpus       = '2'
memory      = '2048'

# Disk device(s)
root        = '/dev/xvda2 ro'
disk        = [
                  'file:/path/to/disk.img,xvda2,w',
                  'file:/path/to/swap.img,xvda1,w',
                 ]

#  Hostname
name        = 'pv-ubuntu'

# vfb
vfb         = [ "vnc=1, vncpasswd='', vncdisplay=1" ]

#  Behaviour
on_poweroff = 'destroy'
on_reboot   = 'restart'
on_crash    = 'restart'

With netstat -a command, the following line is printed so I think Xen
listens the connections.

Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State
tcp        0         0        localhost:5901          *:*
                LISTEN

But when I attempt to connect to it using VNC client, I got
"Connection to host xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx::5901 was closed." message.

I successfully worked with GUI Interface via VNC in HVM domU (Both
Ubuntu 12.04 Desktop and Server).
Why it doesn't work in PV domU? Are there anything to set up in PV
domU to make it work?
I really appreciate any help you can provide.