Re: [Xen-users] Cannot access to PV domU via VNC

Thank you for your reply. I turned on CONFIG_FB_VIRTUAL in kernel
compile option but it didn't work.

I solved this issue by installing Ubuntu Desktop on the disk image
file using HVM domU firstly, and then creating PV domU with that disk
image.
I used pygrub without specifying kernel and ramdisk images in the
configuration file. It works well.

I really appreciate your help.
Thank you so much!