[Xen-users] Win7 HVM on laptop: which VGA driver?

I have a Window7 x64 HVM runing on Xen 4.1, with Debian Wheezy as Dom0. I run both debian and Windows on desktop, but only one GPU since on laptop, so passtrough is not an option. I already installed the GPLPV drivers for IO and network, but did not find any for the emulated VGA card. I need some DirectX acceleration, so was wondering where I can find proper driver to install on my Win7 x64.
Any suggestion?
Or do you recommand me to look at virtualbox (but no usb3 there) or vmware?
Thanks,
Eric