[Xen-users] Mechanism for Xen InterVm communication.

  • To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: cool dharma06 <cooldharma06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 17:55:00 +0530
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 12:46:24 +0000

hi,

i am using xen-4.3.1. I read lot of papers regarding the xen Intervm communication mechanisms.

Following are the mentioned xen INCM(Inter Vm Communication Mechanisms)
* XEN virtual network
* XenLoop
* XenSockets
* XWay
* Inter-OS communication.
* Comm. Libraries
* Inter-Domain Data Transfer System

Most mechanisms are using the Grant table and shared memory.

Just for my clarification which mechanisms Xen inter vm communication is following. Or if any reference links also there means it will be useful.

Suggest me some reference links to clear this one.

regards,
cooldharma06.