[Xen-users] xen network para-virtualization

Hi all,

I have a question about xen network para-virtualization. From the web information, it seems that xen supports copy and page flipping for packet transmission between netback and netfront. Does anybody know which method is efficient?  Why? At first, I think page flipping is more efficient than copy. However, when I read the linux 3.7 code, I found that it only supports copy. If page flipping is faster than copy, why the newer kernel version  does not support it. So I think my understanding has some problem. Does anybody give me some instructions? Thank you in advance!