Re: [Xen-users] substantial shutdown delay for PV guests with PCI -passthrough

On Tue, 2014-03-18 at 14:01 +0100, Atom2 wrote:
[...]
> So I guess probably not too much of value ...

Unfortunately not, but thanks anyway, it's good to check.

> > While the domain is happily running can you provide the output of
> > "xenstore-ls -fp" -- I'm curious what state pciback is in. It should be
> > 4, if not then that would be the problem.
> Full output of xenstore-ls -fp (from dom0) is attached as it is 627
> lines long and I am not quiet sure what you are actually after): There's
> nothing in it that reads pciback; there are however a few entries named
>       /local/domain/0/backend/pci
> and for one of the subentries named 3/0/state (3 is the domain-id)
> the value seems to be 4:
>       /local/domain/0/backend/pci/3/0/state = "4"   (n0,r3)

Yes, this is the one which libxl appears to be looking for and it is set
to "4" which is what libxl is looking for.

Please can you try this again but take the dump while the destruction is
going on, i.e. in among the 10s delays somewhere (I don't think where
exactly will matter. I don't see it in the logs but I'm wondering if the
pciback directory is getting torn down too soon.

Ian.