Re: [Xen-users] new xen guest cannot communicate with the network

Dear All,

I have been having this issue for about 6 weeks and thanks to you guys I had
tried all the advices you guys had offered me.

as i did mention before I have 8 new cisco new blades so I had enough
hardware to play with.

now I just tried to setup centos 6.5 minimul with KVM and I had no issues
absolutely at all .. I just worked out of the box
I created one VM and its working fine with the same setup and I had tried
with xen 4x
I did not even touch the iptables .. and had no issues

Since I had experience with xen 3x i was keen to go with xen itself .

thanks and regards

simon.