[Xen-users] configuration guide for Xen 4.4 and Libvirt

Hi all,

These days we noticed that Xen 4.4 released with Libvirt integration,however, we cannot find any libvirt config guide for xl through the internet.
We encountered such kinds of problems since Xen 4.3 and cannot make xl config with upstream qemu work with Libvirt.
Could you please give us some guide or example on Xen 4.4 Libvirt confg, especially on upstream qemu new features and corresponding Libvirt version information?
Thank you very much!

Best Regards