Re: [Xen-users] Gluster as Localstorage in XenServer 6.1 ?

Thanks andrew, and sorry if the question  should not be here, but we won't use nfs, we want to use the fault tolerance of gluster as local storage.

Today, if you use  Xen Center there isn't thie option, perhaps in the future, but we believe that there must be a way to present gluster to xen server as local storage.

Greetings Pablo