Re: [Xen-users] AMD cards - VGA passthrough no more possible with newer Xen / kernel releases

On Wed, 2014-04-09 at 03:40 -0700, H. Sieger wrote:
> I'd be glad to be brought in touch with the AMD people to get this
> resolved, and I'm willing to help out where I can (time permitted).

I think your best bet is to start a thread on xen-devel about the issues
you are having and take it from there. Kelly.Zytaruk@xxxxxxx is the one
working on this so probably CC him too.

It would probably be best to try at least Xen 4.4 if not the development
branch since things will need to be fixed there and then considered for
backporting.

For xen-devel please post plain text instead of HTML and avoid
top-posting.

Ian.