Re: [Xen-users] AMD cards - VGA passthrough no more possible with newer Xen / kernel releases

On Wed, 2014-04-09 at 12:56 +0100, Gordan Bobic wrote:
> It might be worth double-checking that you updated the entire stack,
> hypervisor and userspace. When I had this problem that didn't go
> away after the patch, it turned out to be because I had some stale
> leftovers from the previous installation.

This is a particular risk when upgrading past Xen 4.3 since the default
install prefix changed from /usr to /usr/local. Meaning you might have
new stuff in /usr/local and old stuff in /usr if you didn't fully
cleanup the old installation.

Ian.