[Xen-users] network bug in xen 4.5?

I believe there is a bug in networking under xen 4.5. When I copy files between pv and hvm on same bridge I get 80 mb/s download speed. When I copy same file from pv to hvm on another server running same xen version I only get 1 to 3 mb/s speed. I have 6tb of data that I had copied to server with dual quad xeon cpus and trying to copy the files back to my server and wit that slow speed it will take days to do it