Re: [Xen-users] Xen How to pass the whole physical hard disk (raw disk) to vm

  • To: Miguel Clara <miguelmclara@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Jason Yu <yugn@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 23:07:09 +0930
  • Cc: "mailing list xen.org" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 13:38:00 +0000

I think the signed driver you provided is intended for hvm windows.

For linux vm like Debian, do I need GPLPV driver? I noticed that I accidentally create the NAS vm (Debian) with —hvm. That could be the reason that I can’t use bus “virtio”. Instead, libvirt changed the bus to “ide”.