Re: [Xen-users] how to migrate pv guest from Xen 4.1.4 -> 4.3.2

Hi Wei,

thanks for your reply,
I changed the "on_crach=preserve" and xl create -c fc17.cfg
I can see the "pygrub" menu, after the timeout it hang,
then "xl list"

#xl list
Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs      State   Time(s)
Domain-0                                     0 64859     6     r-----    6441.8
fc17                                        11  4096     1     ---sc-       0.4

# cat xl-fc17.log
Waiting for domain fc17 (domid 11) to die [pid 5420]
Domain 11 has shut down, reason code 3 0x3
Action for shutdown reason code 3 is preserve
Done. Exiting now

Then I tried "unpause" the domU during the pygrub menu

#xl create -c fc17.cfg

# xl list
Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs      State   Time(s)
fc17                                        12     0     0     --p---       0.0

I can see the pygrub menu, before the pygrun menu timeout, i run "xl
unpause fc17"
then the domU can boot up normally

# xl list
Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs      State   Time(s)
Domain-0                                     0 64859     6     r-----    6456.1
fc17                                        12  4096     4     -b----      12.9

do you know what is the problem ?

Thank you