Re: [Xen-users] Intel IGD passthrough in xen 4.4

Hi Andre,
A couple of questions:

1) Is IGD the only VGA adapter in your hardware setup? Or are you using other
VGA for dom0?
2) What mainboard do you have?
3) Which xen/dom0 kernel version do you use? Is dom0 kernel vanilla one (i.e.
   without additional patches)?

Regards, Reinis