Re: [Xen-users] Guest Virtual Bios in XEN

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 10:16:03AM +0700, Mui Le Van wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I see there are 3 kinds of Guest Virtual BIOS in XEN, they are
> ROMBIOS,SEABIOS, OVMF.
> Is there any way to switch between them. Or RomBios seem to be default BIOS
> for Guest?

QEMU traditional uses rombios, QEMU upstream uses seabios. OVMF is
disabled by default at the moment.

If you're using xl toolstack it's just a matter of writing bios= option
in config file. But you're using libvirt you might have better luck
asking libvirt list.

Wei.