Re: [Xen-users] X segfault upon mouse move when used in XEN domu

Hi. Yes, I was that person.

I googled in the archives of xen-users list and in other places, and I
found that this issue is probably nothing to do with xen, but the
virtual framebuffer only. That's why I did not submit this question on
the XEn list.

Your question anyway is good. Are there anyone around here, with a
working lxde under xen, using VNC? If yes, may we receive the xorg.conf
and lxde settings?

> Hi All,
>
> I wondered if anybody else had experienced this issue when using Ubuntu
> 14.04 PV? If so, did you resolve or workaround it?
>
> Another person has logged it in launchpad...
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-gnome/+bug/1312484?comments=all
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Ian.

ÃliÃs TamÃs \ Thomas Elias

ETIT[nwpro] KFT, ÃgyvezetÅ \ ETIT[nwpro] Ltd, Manager

Okleveles mÃrnÃk-informatikus (MSC)
Master of Science in Information Technology (MSC)
Certified Ethical Hacker (ECC963382)

Tel.: +3630/497-1626 ; Web: http://etit.hu
OpenPGP public key: http://etit.hu/doc/et-pub.asc

**
A jelen elektronikus levÃl bizalmas Ãs tartalmazhat
olyan informÃciÃt, amely kizÃrÃlag a cÃmzettnek szÃl.
A cÃmzetten kÃvÃl mindenki mÃsnak szigorÃan tilos az
Ãzenetet bÃrmilyen cÃlra felhasznÃlni, terjeszteni
vagy lemÃsolni. Amennyiben nem Ãn a cÃmzett, kÃrjÃk,
ÃrtesÃtse a feladÃt Ãs tÃrÃlje az Ãzenet minden
pÃldÃnyÃt. Az elektronikus kommunikÃcià sorÃn
elÅfordulhat, hogy a fÃjlokat illetÃktelenÃl
megvÃltoztatjÃk, a fÃjlok megrongÃlÃdnak vagy nem
kompatibilisek. EzÃrt semmilyen dokumentum elektronikus
vÃltozata nem tekinthetÅ teljesen megbÃzhatÃnak.

This e-mail transmission is confidential and may contain
proprietary information for the express use of the
intended recipient. Any use, distribution or copying of
this transmission, other than by the intended recipient,
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies.
Electronic media is susceptible to unauthorized
modification, deterioration, and incompatibility.
Accordingly, the electronic media version of any work
product may not be relied upon.
**