Re: [Xen-users] Give dom0 2 pinned vcpus, but share one with domU

wow, I made the Todo list in my first thread :O  I'm not sure if that is an
honor or a scarlet letter?

Anyway thanks for the tips.  So apparently we (aka unRaid users) have had
some problems with cpu stalling when not pinned.  But we are also on kernel
3.10.24 (with an update to 3.14 coming soon) and Xen 4.3 (4.4 also coming
soon) so I won't go asking for help with that specifically.  But it is
another reason I had choosen to pin early on.

In any case thanks for the tips.  I'm probably going to just open all doms
to all vcpus do some testing and see what happens.  If I start seeing cpu
stalls I'll see if playing with credit scheduler helps.

re: rsync ... it looks like "-asP --inplace" is giving us the best
performance which probably isn't new.  Thanks also for addressing that.

Ian Campbell-10 wrote