Re: [Xen-users] Help with VGA passthrough

  • To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Brian Menges <bmenges@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 17:25:04 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 17:25:51 +0000
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=january; d=gogrid.com; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:Accept-Language:Content-Language:X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:x-originating-ip:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=AkKti/jjPP9n0FsCmXNL4bFQTu9+X3KrOaJzxY5NlUoiF+K6ISF9JlShg0c1950xwL5cHMeoNq6muwflneaRfQgXFCuLVmUeHpWYJrKSXxrnihK5xPs3axctzAZ7HSaE;

RDP doesn't require any VGA adapters, however it will not allow you to modify
VGA adapter settings through a remote desktop session.

- Brian Menges
Principal Engineer, DevOps
GoGrid | ServePath | ColoServe | UpStream Networks