Re: [Xen-users] HP 380 G6 P800/P421 i/o error

Both controllers boot up fine under bios then would error out under seabios. I installed both under server running windows 2012 R2 no i/o error.Â

Join my framily E02705708hn 3032 last name BURGHARDT state is coÂ
Cheapest sprint service only 25 a month.Â

On Sun, Aug 3, 2014 at 12:35 AM, Niels Dettenbach (Syndicat IT&Internet) <nd@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2. August 2014 23:01:05 MESZ, jacek burghardt <jaceksburghardt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>So for few years I was assigning P800 with couple MSA70 attached to it
>under xen 4.3/4.4 and recently 4.5. one day the server rebooted and now
>P800 gives me error 10 and io error. I tried P421 and it gives same
>error.

are you shure this is a xen related problem?

afaik that HP storage constrollers are driven by HPs cciss driver / kernel module (under linux), so did you tried to load / work with this drivers Âunder a linux?

You may check if there are hardware problems with HPs tools

arrayprobe
hpacucli

did they show any i/o errors or further Âproblems Âon hardware Âor driver level?

good luck,

niels.
http://syndicat.com

--