[Xen-users] Interwine China 2014 Nov 11th-13th,2014 Guangzhou

If you don't want to receive messages from our mailing lists anymore, please reply this email with the word "remove" in the subject, thanks.

Dear Sir and Madam

Interwine China 2014,13th China (Guangzhou) International Wine & Spirits Exhibition, which is organized by Canton Universal Fair Group Ltd.,  will be held in China Import & Export Fair Complex, Guangzhou, Nov 11th-13th,2014

The total exhibition area is 35,000 sq.m, and we'd invited 35 countries and over 1000 breweries, 4000 importers, 30000 distributors come to join us.

The Strongest Wine Network in China:
Collecting the data of more than 20 thousand importers, 100 thousand  distributors, 350 thousand wine wholesales enterprises, wine retailers, hotels ,bars, restaurants, supermarkets, ect,which can co-operate to the development of your business in Chinese wine market.

Interwine China is supported by more than 60 home and overseas Government Agencies

The Deluxe booth charges:USD4880/9  m2

We hope we can help you establishing your business by this great platform.

Best regards,

Tiger Huang

--

 Tiger Huang