Re: [Xen-users] Successful Xen VGA Passthrough with Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 6450 Display Card

Teo -

It is my understanding that if the physical machine (dom0) is rebooted, then the graphics in the DomU will be back to normal. ÂI won't dive into too far into the technical reasons for this (perhaps someone else can go into detail if you like... something to do with FLR support?), but basically a DomU reboot doesn't reset the video card properly for another OS session.
I have the same 6450 card in my Xen 4.4 system and the same thing happens with a Ubuntu Linux DomU, though the artifacts show up in more than just YouTube videos. ÂIt does seem to get worse with every reboot until the physical host is rebooted.

-Robert