[Xen-users] PCI passthrough of USB 3.0 card w/Xen 4.4

I'm having difficulties with passing through PCIe USB 3.0 card. ÂPrior to installing some updates recently, the card wasn't being "blocked" properly by pciback kernel arguments so I was using a workaround of manually unbinding the card and re-binding it to pciback. ÂI could then boot the domU it's assigned to and USB devices would show up and be usable in the DomU.
After installing updates (I'm using Ubuntu server 64-bit 14.04LTS) in both the Dom0 and DomU, the card is now being blocked via kernel arguments dom0 but now it doesn't appear to load the USB driver for the card in the domU. ÂI also noticed in both the Dom0 and the DomU that the manufacturer information doesn't show up anymore either, and I doubt that's just coincidence.
Does anybody have thoughts on how to get this working? ÂRebuilding the DomU is an option, but it's a bit of a pain since I have to do some tweaking to make the VGA card I'm passing through work (which it currently does, despite the USB problems). ÂI haven't tried pulling the card and reseating it yet either.
If USB device passthrough was working in my toolstack, I'd jump on that but apparently that's not implemented yet.

-Robert