Re: [Xen-users] AMD cards - VGA passthrough no more possible with newer Xen / kernel releases

Dear H. Sieger,

As to your email subject: "AMD cards - VGA passthrough no more possible with newer Xen / kernel releases", I would have to *disagree* with you.

I have Xen VGA Passthrough working with the following setup/configuration:

PCI-E x16 Display Card: Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 6450 1 GB DDR3
dom0: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
dom0 Linux kernel: 3.16.1 (self-compiled)
Xen Hypervisor: 4.4.1 (self-compiled)
domU #1: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit HVM domU (Catalyst Control Center (CCC) installed)
domU #2: Windows 8 64-bit HVM domU

--
Yours sincerely,

Teo En Ming