Re: [Xen-users] NPIV + Multipath

----- Original Message -----

Okay...this looks like the piece I already have working - actually getting the
SAN LUNs to the domU via NPIV is something I can do.  The piece that I'm
missing is the ability to use multipath on Linux inside the domU to create a
multipath configuration after using NPIV.  Having read through the README file
in this distribution, I don't think that these scripts necessarily solve this.
There is an example in there of presenting multiple disks via NPIV and then
running a RAID1 mirror inside the domU, but that's not what I'm trying to do -
I don't need to mirror or RAID inside the VM, I need multipath, so that the
multiple LUNs that my SAN presents to the end servers can be picked up by the
domU and all accessed in order to load balance and fail-over.

-Nick