Re: [Xen-users] Network card disappears (probably xennet crash) on windows 7 pro 64 bit with gplpv

Il 25/09/2014 11:15, James Harper ha scritto:
On one dom0 wheezy with xen 4.4-stable and xen-unstable and some linux
and windows domUs I have had several times in recent months one or more
windows domUs no longer reachable via the network.
In all cases the network card disappears and I must reboot windows to
have the network working, I had also installed latest gplpv version
(1.0.1100) that I saw that solves crash with xennet.sys but the problem
persist.

If you need more informations and/or tests tell me and I'll post them.

Can you tell me what you mean by "disappears"? Is the machine still running but
you can't see a network card anymore?

Yes windows still running but don't show network card anymore.
This happen after hours or days on one or more windows domUs, other still working correctly, I not found exactly cause of that and the only solution for now is reboot the domU when happen.

James