[Xen-users] dom0 got acpi error

Hi,

My dom0 is Gentoo x64. It used to work well. But recently, I am not sure if I changed any kernel configuration, my dom0 boot with acpi errors, and it cannot shutdown.

On xen wiki, I found this:

Domain 0 Won't Shutdown and There Are ACPI Errors in the Boot Log

If your ACPI is not functioning correctly, try adding "acpi=off" to the boot arguments in grub.conf.

But I want to know why the ACPI, which used to be working well, does not work now. And how can I fix it?

Thanks,
David