[Xen-users] keeping time in sync

Hi,

how do I keep the time of the domUs in sync with the time of dom0?

Ntpd is running on dom0, and it seems to be deprecated to run an ntp
client on each domU since the domUs are supposed to keep their time in
sync automatically, and apparently the time cannot be changed with an
ntp client on a domU anyway.

Now I'm finding a domU which is about 30 seconds off after only 20 days
uptime.

What am I supposed to do to keep the time in sync?