[Xen-users] git repository qemu-upstream-4.2-testing.git is missing from xenbits.xen.org

Hi,

I'm building Xen 4.2.5 from source and having a problem in the cloning
the qemu-upstream repository using HTTP step of the build.

 Although repository information is available
(http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=qemu-upstream-4.2-testing.git;a=summary),
the repository itself seems to be missing:

http://xenbits.xen.org/git-http/

I believe Xen 4.2 is still supported, so I would expect the repository
to still be available.

I have no idea who I should address regarding this subject, and
therefore turned to this mailing list.

Any idea?

Thank you,

Joao Luis Pinto