[Xen-users] VGA Passthrough to a Linux guest

All,

 Due to some recent hardware issues, I'm having to rebuild one of the systems that I have xen installed on. In the past, I was using the dom0 as a full linux install, with a windows 7 domU. With the rebuild, I've decided to try to move the Linux desktop into its own domU (so i'd keep dom0 as a barebones install, enough to host the domU's.Â

 Some initial attempts haven't been too successful yet, so I thought I'd also reach out to the list and see if and how other people may have tried doing this. Most of the online guides are focused on using ÂWindows as the guest OS, so i'm continuing to search online for resources/guides/etc.Â

 Dom0 is using a GeForce2 MX 200, and I have a hardware modded GTX 670 for Windows and either an ATI 6770 or 7750 for the Linux domU.

Any thoughts/feedback?

Regards,

 DavidÂ