[Xen-users] DomU own independent display

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Ade Devereux" <adedevereux@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 17:21:42 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 01 Nov 2014 16:22:51 +0000

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to use my three video outputs (DVI, HDMI1,
HDMI2) as independent dislays for DomU's.

Lets say I have a Linux Mint DomU on DVI, a Windows HVM on HDMI1, FreeBSD HVM
on HDMI2.

I'm not interested in VGA passthrough or 3D acceleration. I was thinking
something like a MultiSeat setup, but I would like that each time a specific
DomU would always have the same output?

Can you point me in the right direction?