[Xen-users] Unable to install Xen 3.0.2-3 on Ubuntu 10.04 or later versions

I mean, I want to install Xen 3.0.2-3. I want this only as I want to work on one old project that uses this.
I have successfully installed Xen 4.1 on Ubuntu 12.04. But for above reason I want to install Xen 3.0.2-3 on any Ubuntu.
Please guide. I am getting error while installing on ubuntu 10.04

ELF program headers extend beyond end of image

PANIC on CPU 0

Could not set up DoM0 guest OS

Please resolve.

Thanks