Re: [Xen-users] Dom0's Booting problem on RedHat enterprise linux 7

On 11/13/2014 01:25 AM, chengkunck@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi,
>     I used to be working under Debian but recently I've moved on to
> Redhat. I compiled and installed Xen 4.4.1 on redhat linux 7 x64 with
> linux 3.1-.59 kernel.

RHEL7 has Xen dom0 support explicitly disabled in the kernel.  You need
to use a different kernel to get RHEL7 to run as a dom0 under Xen.  I
recommend that you check out the Xen4CentOS project, which should work
just as well on RHEL7 as it does on CentOS 7:

http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/Xen4-01

You can get the entire stack from there, including the kernel, the Xen
hypervisor, toolset and all supporting software that has been built and
packaged explicitly for EL7, so you won't have to do any compiling of
your own.

Peter