Re: [Xen-users] RLE Compression

i want to use Run length encoding for live migration. The importance of it is to avoid repeatedly transmitting same pages so we can
send only differences.

this is already developed in xen 4.2 with xc_compression.c BUT i want to write code in migrate.py (for xend/xm) for run lenght.
how can this possible? how to understand memory pages structure in xm? may i need to write RPC procedure (in C) for that?

using xen xl migrate with -s option, if i want to write script to import code of memroy compression then how can i achive this?

please suggest in detail

i want to use Run length encoding for live migration. The importance of it is to avoid repeatedly transmitting same pages so we can
use only diffrences.

this is already developed in xen 4.2 with xc_compression.c BUT i want to write code in migrate.py (for xend/xm) for run lenght.
how can this possible? how to understand memory pages structure in xm? may i need to write RPC procedure (in C) for that?

Regards,