Re: [Xen-users] repeated DomU volume corruption

Peter -

It looks to me like barriers were disabled:
[ Â 28.773243] EXT4-fs (xvda2): re-mounted. Opts: nobarrier,errors=remount-ro

As far as the IO errors, I've not seen indications of it on the console, but I can verify with more certainty the next time it happens. Are there log files that would be useful to check at the Dom0 level?

-Robert