[Xen-users] PV vs HVM for PCI-Passthrough

Hello Everyone,

We would like to setup our xen virtual machines on an older server and migrate
them over to our production server which supports vt-d. Is it recommended to
setup PV or HVM guests. Also, is there any recent up to date documentation
on installing xen from source (latest stable) on a gentoo machine.

Kind Regards,

Nick.