[Xen-users] [TestDay] minor bug + possible configuration bug 4.5rc4 archlinux

Hardware:
  Asrock extreme 6 with i7
  razor mouse
  ps2 keyboard
  logitech wireless keyboard w mousepad
  video using i915
  ATI 290X video card (for video passthrough)
Software
  Arch linux with AUR mainline kernel 3.19.0 with all virtualization and efi turned on

I made a package to build xen under arch linux and ran into a 2 issues

minor
I exported many parameters but these are the two I believe are linked to the issue
(attached is package with full list)
   EFI_DIR=/boot/efi/EFI/arch_grub
   EFI_VENDOR=arch
compile failed. Looking I found that I had to create a folder /boot/efi/efi/arch. When I did so
xen compiled placing the xen.efi in both locations. The simple workaround was to create the directory let it and the one desired to be populated then remove the extra one.

configuration(?)
I compiled booted straight from bios with xen.efi during boot I received several errors.
xl info works (see attachment). XL list locks the terminal session. Checking into the errors
found the following under dmesg (full attached):

  Ignoring BGRT: invalid status 0 (expected 1)
  ACPI: SCI (ACPI GSI 9) not registered
  kvm: no hardware support
  mce: Unable to init device /dev/mcelog (rc: -16)

 systemd[1]: Set hostname to <archxen>.
 systemd[1]: var-lib-xenstored.mount's Where= setting doesn't match unit name. Refusing.
 systemd[1]: Cannot add dependency job for unit xen-init-dom0.service, ignoring:
                     Unit var-lib-xenstored.mount failed to load: Invalid argument. See system logs and
                     'systemctl status var-lib-xenstored.mount' for details.

 Error: Driver 'processor_aggregator' is already registered, aborting...
 Error: Driver 'processor_aggregator' is already registered, aborting...

[root@archxen ~]# systemctl status var-lib-xenstored.mount
  var-lib-xenstored.mount - mount xenstore file system
   Loaded: error (Reason: Invalid argument)
   Active: inactive (dead)
    Where: /run/run/xenstored
     What: xenstore