[Xen-users] Overhead in Driver Domain during I/O operations

Hi,
I am a student working on xen 4.2 . I am monitorint the overhead in Driver Domain (dom0) when a Vm is having network activities (recieving or sending packets). I noticed that CPU overhead changes in Domain0 for processing packets at a fixed rate under different packet sizes. I am trying to get an explaination to this. I think it is because the of the grant page copy. Can someone help me to understand this variation of overhead with different packet sizes. Your help will be welcome.
Thank you.