[Xen-users] VGA Passthrough attempted with an Nvidia GTX970

Hi,
I have been trying to achieve VGA passthrough to an HVM Windows8.1 pro subdomain (for gaming) on Xen 4.5.0 (compiled from source). Currently, the PC has two graphics cards in slots 01:00.0 (Nvidia GTX 970) and 04:00:0 (Radeon HD6870). When the PC first starts, BIOS and beginning Xen chatter show on the Right monitor (which is Nvidia's) and sometime when Xen PCI-back grabs the card, or when the kernel realizes that the Nouveau drivers are blacklisted, the output switches to the Left monitor (Radeon's). Linux then behaves quite nicely.

OS/Kernel Info:
toaster@toaster:~$ uname -a
Linux toaster 3.18.1 #4 SMP Sun Feb 1 21:33:33 EST 2015 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Motherboard: Gigabyte 990fxaUd3 rev1.1, latest firmware
IOMMU and Virtualization enabled

Image 1

VGA passthrough appears to be somewhat functional, but I can never get Windows8.1 Pro to take over the Right monitor. I currently have to leave gfx_passthru disabled, and I have to vnc into the machine in order to see anything happening:

Windows Device Manager:
Image 2
There are no extra monitors present :(
Image 3

Ejecting the devices from the taskbar appears do either do nothing, or occasional cause the device to report no error in device manager. (no change occurs that I can detect though) The card was known to work when Linux was booting to it prior to this setup. I doubt that the physical integrity of the card has been compromised.

Squawk List:
1.)ÂDrivers don't like being reset, but from what I read, this is probably ignore-able.
sudo xl create win.cfg
Parsing config from win.cfg
libxl: error: libxl_pci.c:1034:libxl__device_pci_reset: The kernel doesn't support reset from sysfs for PCI device 0000:01:00.0
libxl: error: libxl_pci.c:1034:libxl__device_pci_reset: The kernel doesn't support reset from sysfs for PCI device 0000:01:00.1</pre>

2.) The kernel I compiled is obviously working for general use, however I'm unsure if I need to make changes to other configuration.

I have tried a couple things, and I'm now here.
I've bumped up my kernel version, compiled xen-pciback into the kernel, messed with my xl config, even looked into modding (quadro-ing?) the GTX970... but that doesn't seem to be possible at this moment. Â

Is there anything I can do? Or am I out of things to try? I'd love to get someone else's opinion on this... however I think I shot myself in the foot trying to do this with a 970 this early...

Relevent logs should be attached