Re: [Xen-users] DomU crashes with device_model_stubdomain_override=1 under Xen 4.5.0

Certainly sounds like it. The symptom was hvmloader() bailing because PCi
enumeration got screwed up.

> I'm still catching up on my email backlog from being away -- what's the
> status of the fix?

I posted a fix (in Xen) to the list a couple of weeks back and Jan committed it
on Feb 10th:

http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=xen.git;a=commit;h=dd748d128d86996592afafea02e578cc7d4e6d42

I don't see it in the stable-4.5 branch yet though.

  Paul