Re: [Xen-users] [BUG] Xen BUG at sched_credit.c:243

On Mon, 2015-02-23 at 07:30 -0600, C. B. wrote:
> On 23 February 2015 at 05:51, Dario Faggioli <dario.faggioli@xxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > I see. And you've done the right thing in providing all these info! :-)
> > I don't think these things about Dom0 have any influence in the repoted
> > issue. However, since you're building Dom0, let me ask this: are you
> > also building Xen from sources, or are you running it out of some distro
> > package? If you're not building it, could you (e.g., to test debug
> > patches, etc)?
>
> I did build Xen from sources. I will rebuild with debug enabled.

Great, thanks.

> I have some potentially good news to report: I realized that the 3 of
> my domU that were based on OpenWrt, whilst I had managed to get them
> on the same kernel revision as the Dom0, were running as 32bit. I
> fiddled around with the OpenWrt build system some more and got it to
> build 3.18.7/x86_64 Xen images. I booted those, and now there aren't
> any 32 bit guests at all.

I'm glad to hear it's working, but the guest width shouldn't really have
much to do with this, IMO. :-/

> So far I have 2 days and 10 hours of uptime,
> which is by far the longest the system has ever ran. I will prepare
> the debug version of Xen, and then wait to install for another few
> days.

Right, thanks again. If it explodes, send out the same log as you did in
last email, and we'll try to figura out what is going on.

Regards,
Dario