[Xen-users] NVidia VGA passthrough in BSD domU

Has anyone had any success in performing VGA passthrough to a BSD (Free, Open,
Net etc) with any NVidia card? I can pass through a Quadro 6000 to Linux and
Windows.

I am trying to pass through a Quadro FX3800. It fails in FreeBSD 9.3, 10.1,11
current using the binary NVidia drivers (DMA failure).  The int10 module falls
over in OpenBSD and I'm not expecting NetBSD to be any better.

Annoyingly I'm also having issues with FreeBSD on bare metal (it 'can't find
devices' despite locating it earlier in the xorg log)

The card is fine in bare metal Windows and all other passthrough is working