Re: [Xen-users] Unable to Create Dom0

On Sun, 2015-03-01 at 03:36 +0000, Chris Arnold wrote:
> xc: error: xc_alloc_hypercall_buffer: mmap failed (11 = Resource
> temporarily unavailabl): Internal error

This is the root cause of your error I think. "Resource temporarily
unavailble" is -EAGAIN in errno,
http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/functions/mmap.html says
"due to lack of resources".

Perhaps dom0 is low on RAM? Or the libvirt process is using a large
portion of its address space for some reason.

Ian.