Re: [Xen-users] [BUG] Xen BUG at sched_credit.c:243

On 02/25/2015 04:09 PM, C. B. wrote:
> On 23 February 2015 at 08:34, Dario Faggioli <dario.faggioli@xxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> Right, thanks again. If it explodes, send out the same log as you did in
>> last email, and we'll try to figura out what is going on.
>
> Well since I had your attention I decided to install the debug build
> of xen.efi right away, and put back the 32 bit guests I had been using
> previously, returning the system to the state it was in when I was
> having issues. After 30 hours, it did explode again but unfortunately
> I did not capture anything from the serial port. I am not sure if it
> just didn't output anything, or if my TTL to USB serial cable let me
> down. Either way, I restarted and I'm watching it closely again. At
> the moment it's up to 15 hours of uptime.

CB,

Has there been any further information on this?

The original bug is actually very concerning; I wonder if it's related
to c/s e8bb583 , which went into the development branch about a month ago.

Any chance you could try the "master" branch of Xen 4.6-unstable, and
see if your problem is fixed at all?  (And/or backport e8bb583 and see
if that helps your problem?)

 -George