Re: [Xen-users] Reinstalling an old version of xen

The idea is that i want to patch the /net/core/net-sysfs.c file in
dom0, which uses kernel 3.1 on centos 6.4, the patch is only for
kernel 2.6 .
Is there any problem with Xen 4.2 if i replace the kernel 3.1 with a
patched version of kernel 2.6 ?
Thanks