Re: [Xen-users] My first Windows VM

I have tried setting them the same already but no change.

Also, I thought about the issue of maybe it finished that fast and tried
removing the image from the disk settings and rebooting still to no avail.
It says no OS available.

I'll give this and the previously mentioned Win 7 settings to see if that
works.

I'll report back once I get a chance to test.

Thanks,
Steffan