Re: [Xen-users] Failed to insert 'xen_evtchn': No such device

Anyone among the dev's can be help? Perhaps... Do you know where inside the xen code, how does it install the xen-evtchn module and tells the systemd how it should be called? Perhaps should I call the systemd mailing list for help, if that is a bug in their code?

On Wed, 2015-04-01 at 11:02 -0300, Carlos Gustavo Ramirez Rodriguez
wrote:
> >How about modprobe xen-evtchn?
>
> root@carlos:~# modprobe xen-evtchn
> root@carlos:~#
>

> After that still with a problem running systemctl status
> systemd-modules-load.service -l

OK, so something in systemd incorrectly thinks the module should be
called "evtchn" when it is actually called xen-evtchn.

I'm afraid I've not used systemd so I've no idea where to look for that.

TBH I'm not even sure that this is the fatal error, although it looks
like it to me.

Ian.

--
Gustavo