Re: [Xen-users] domU gui problems

I've done some more investigation and it seems that the fbdev and vesa video drivers in Archlinux are the problem.

I get the same symptoms if I use them in a VM in qemu on another laptop without xen installed. However the vmware video driver does work OK in this case.

It looks like it isn't a xen issue, so unless something makes me rethink, this is enough for this list.

Thanks for reading,
George.