[Xen-users] Xen-3.4.0 installation

ÂHi all:
 I am trying to install xen-3.4.4 on ubuntu 12.04 ,and the kernel is 3.2.0-29-generic .when I execute "make " , there are some errors :
grant_table.c: in function '_gnttab_unmap_common' Â
grant_table.c:485:22:error :variable 'sha'ÂÂ is set but not in use [Werror=unused-but-set-variable].

 I am wondering whether the Kernel version is match the xen version or not .
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ thanks